Admin Commands Toolbox Mod is a mod to create Minecraft user conditions to server administration by using a small collection of commands. You could try now with 2 available commands below: /pregen<dim><minX><maxX><minZ><maxZ> : Generate a portion of world between chunk coordinates [minX,maxX] and [minZ,maxZ] /purgechunks : This command will try to free as many chunks as possible. /setspawn<x><y><z> : Set the default spawn position at [x,y,z] /pregenspawn<nchunks> : Will generate nchunks in all directions centered on spawn (Overworld only)
Check out some key notable features of Admin Commands Toolbox Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Facilitate server administration
- The latest version has fixed a weird sidedness error on the setspawn command
- Requires mobiuscore
Installing Instructions for Admin Commands Toolbox Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile
- Download the Admin Commands Toolbox Mod from link below
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open your “mods” folder. (If one does not exist, you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it. Do not unzip or unpack.