Aether 2 Mod – Players will see the dark side of Nether and dangerous place because of the number of deadly enemies which are just waiting for a chance to catch players. On the other hand, a part of the normal world as well as the End and the Nether may be the only value zone that players should explore in the mod. Beside that, there was a whole new zone and because of the lack of a better word, the zone is like Heaven.
Installation Guide for Aether 2 Mod:
- Download and install Forge, Render Player API into your minecraft.jar.
type %appdata% and hit enter.
- When inside the Roaming folder
- Then go inside the .minecraft folder.
- From there, go to the bin folder and open minecraft.jar file with WinRAR.
- Open your Minecraft.jar with a program.
- Remove the META-INF folder.
- Put the files from Forge, Player API and Player Render into your minecraft.jar file.
- Go back to the .minecraft folder. If there isn’t a mods folder, please create one.
- Get the file to put inside the mods folder.
- Enjoy it!
Changelogs in Aether 2 Mod:
- Fixed a crash with Swetty Balls.
- Added 16 new “Official” servers. Should be way more stable.