Aether Collaboration Mod is absolutely one of the biggest mod in Minecraft. Being made by five famous and talented mod developers including Kingbdogz, 303, Shockah, Kodaichi and Flan, Aether is basically the heaven in Minecraft world. Opposite to the Nether, Aether is a tranquil place which is full of floating mountains, islands and lowlands. There are clouds everywhere and you can even step on them. All these things aggregated together and created a marvellous scene of the dreamworld.
Heaven is a totally peaceful place, but Aether isn’t. Even though there are several friendly mobs like aerwhale, flying cow, aerbunny and moa, not all of the Aether’s mobs are good-natured. Some of them might be really dangerous, for instance, cockatrice and whirlwind (a hostile entity). Cockatrice is a bird-like creature, they are extremely aggressive and will attack player with venomous spikes immediately when provoked.
Probably the coolest thing about Aether is the dungeons. These sophisticated dungeons are hidden in the sides of enormous floating islands, remain locked and protected by guards. There are three types of dungeons: Bronze, Silver and Gold, ranging from easy to difficult level. To open dungeon’s chests and obtain valuable items and blocks, you’ll need to defeat bosses, then get keys from them.
Aether mod also adds a number of new items and craftable things, like lore books, saddles, incubators, aerogels, poison dart shooters , gloves, etc. All these amazing things are just a little part of Aether. So download the mod, explore it yourself and have fun!
Aether Mod Version 1.04 for Minecraft 1.7.3 Changelogs:
- New Crystal Trees, containing White Apples
- New White Apples which can cure any poison for 6 seconds.
- Swets now drop Swetty Balls. Swetty Balls can be right clicked onto Aether Dirt to grow it into Aether Grass.
- Christmas Trees slightly rarer.
- Aether Grass can now be enchanted by right clicking it with Ambrosium Shards.
- Berry Bushes now drop 0-2 Blue Berries. Planting Bush Stems on Enchanted Grass changes the drop rate to 1-3.
- Blue Berries, Ginger Bread Man, and Candy Cane food items now heal 1 full hunger bar.
- Fixed issues with Dungeon Loot Chests.
- Fixed issues with Christmas Tree leaves.
- Fixed a crash where if you created a new World it would output an error “Already Decorating!”
- Fixed a bug where exiting a world while in the Aether would create a “Second Aether” and then teleport you back to the same coordinates in the Overworld, often suffocating your character in the main menu.
- Fixed a bug where shift-clicking while in the Altar would crash and corrupt your save.
- Fixed a bug where Beds would not place correctly in the Aether.
- Fixed Sapling drop rate from Golden Oaks and Skyroot Trees.
- New leaf decay to Christmas Trees.
- New golden particle effects to Golden Oak trees.
- Fixed a bug where, while another block was on top of it, Grass would change its metadata into something ridiculous instead of changing it to a Dirt block.
- Fixed a bug where Skyroot Swords used a normal Wooden Sword sprite.
- Fixed a bug where players bodies would stay behind after death.
- Fixed Cloud Parachute entities not using proper texture.
- Fixed Lightning Knives using a Gold Ingot sprite instead of its proper sprite.
- Fixed a bug where White Moa Eggs would be slightly blue.
- Fixed Aether Shovels not picking up Snowballs from Snow patches.
- Fixed the Slider Boss’s eye brightness.
- Fixed a bug where Aether Dirt would have no name.
- Fixed Skyroot Leaves dropping Leaf Blocks.
- Healing Stones now have a gradual health regeneration effect
- Fixed a bug where Berry Bushes would get removed from chunks and the drops would spawn at the players head.
- Fixed a bug where Presents would randomly explode.
- TNT from Presents no longer destroys terrain.
- Fixed Mob pack-sizes and rarity.
- Changed Berry Bush generation. Now generates in larger groups.
- Fixed a bug where it would snow and rain in the Aether.
- Fixed a bug where the console would list the Trivia mod and Aether mod as 1.7.3.
- Lava now turns into Aerogel instead of Obsidian when placed in the Aether.
- Changed animal movement weighting so that its optimized for the Aether terrain.
- Fixed Aether sounds
- Fixed a graphical error where White Flowers and Purple Flowers had switched sprites.
- Fixed Lore duplication glitch where you could replicate items.
- Removed the unnecessary edit in GuiInGame.
How to download Aether Collaboration Mod?
- Back-up minecraft.jar every time you download a Mod.
- Find run/%appdata%/.minecraft/bin
- Open up minecraft.jar using winrar.
- Delete Meta-inf.
- Download and Install AudioMod, ModLoader, ShockAhPI
- Download Aether Mod.
- Drag all the files inside “Jar” folder into minecraft.jar
- Merge the “resources” folder that is inside Aether Mod with the “resources” folder of .minecraft.