You are bored of the normal Overworld as well as the deadly Nether? You want something entirely new in Minecraft? Then we’ve got Aether II mod here for you. Aether II Mod is the sequel of the Aether I, with a huge number of significant changes and several brand new features.
Aether II, like Aether I, is a collaboration between talented people aiming to create a fully new and extraordinary dimension in Minecraft. There are vast and beautiful floating islands, new species of plants, flowers, trees, warm and gentle atmosphere, new mobs, items, etc.
Here are some of the most outstanding features added in Aether II:
Talking about this party stuff, I gladly inform you that Aether II mod is now multi-player supported. Yes, finally! From now on, you can see your friends while playing Aether, send him/her request or join their party and blow up some super duper cool dungeons. Please notice that a party can only limit to 10 members.
There’s not much to say about this fanstatic feature, especially if you’ve already played Aether I. In this mod, dungeon has some slight changes, new bosses, and a brand new name ‘Slider’s Labyrinth’.
Ride-able flying pigs, giant moa birds which can be tamed, aerwhales, aerbunnies, cockatrices, zephyrs and a bunch of new mysterious creatures waiting for you to explore.
New ores, items and armors
The mod adds a number of new ores, e.g Abrosium, Zanite, Continuum and so on. There are also a lot of cool sets of armor with special ability. For instance, Phoenix armor, which can protect players from lava and fire, allows you to touch or even freely swim in a lave flow. Wearing Neptune armor and you’ll never be drown, or fly away with a full set Valkyrie armor. Keep in mind that getting these mythologic stuff isn’t an easy thing to do, of course. So be brave, go into those dungeons and give it your best shot!
Here are some screenshots:
Aether II Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.6.4 Changelogs:
- Fixed bugs in launcher
- Added new features
How to download Aether II Mod?
- Download and install installer
- For Minecraft 1.6.x, download Player Core API and The Threaded Lightning
- Run the Forge Installer and make sure Install Client is selected. Then click OK or change the destination folder if you’re not using the default location.
- On the Minecraft launcher, select the profile called “Forge”, and launch the game to make sure it runs
- Go to .minecraft (type “%appdata%” in the windows search bar and hit enter, then go to the folder called .minecraft)
- Copy the three files you downloaded to the folder called “mods”
- Run the profile called Forge and you’re ready to play!
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
- Manual Install: Aether II for MC 1.6.4
- Aether II Launcher (requires Java 7)
- The Threaded Lightning
- Player Core API