You are bored of building, mining or farming in Minecraft, and want to experience this world in a brand new way? Then Ars Magica 2 Mod is surely a good choice for you. With a little splash of magic added, the mod grants you the power to cast spells, control magic and turn them to weapons, which would make your combat way more epic and intriguing.
Ars Magica 2 Mod adds a bunch of magical alibities for users in the game. Basically once you’ve unlocked the basic abilities of magic, you will get to create and learn many many different types of spells. You will as well have access to new various blocks and a whole magical essence system that works as a power system in this mod.
To start off with, you first need to find a pool of a light blue liquid called etherium. Place an item frame nearby, put a book into it and wait for the magic to happen. Shortly afterwards, you’ll have the Compendium. This little book will provide you any information needed to use this mod, including method to cast spells, information about items, materials, bosses, etc. As you unlock more and more things within Ars Magica 2, there will be more and more things unlocked in this book.
Ars Magica 2 is a huge mod with tons of new different items, thus I’m definitely not able to cover everything in one article. Go check it out yourself, there must be plenty of great things waiting to be discovered. Hope you’ll enjoy!
Ars Magica 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Changelogs:
- Updated forge version
- Improved localization
- Rebalanced Entangle spell component
- Telekinesis does not require sneak to be held while adjusting distance
- Grow component will grow flowers on grass & do some more
- Keystones and locked objects now notify the player if misused
- Smoothed & improved boss animations
- Ars Magica potion effects will try to find an open potion ID on first launch
- Essence bag no longer requires sneak-use to open, just use
- Reflect now requires a witchwood log for crafting
- Various CPU load improvements
- Spell targeting of creative players can be disabled in config
- Improved death messages
- Arcane reconstructor now deactivates when out of power
- Various bugs fixes
How to install Ars Magica 2 Mod?
- Download and run Minecraft Forge
- Download and install AnimationAPI
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
Credit: Mithion – Original thread on minecraftforum.net