Autofish Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a simple and effective way to fish in Minecraft. All caught fish can be eaten or cooked, or converted into useful potions. Furthermore you can catch rare items like magic book, name card, armor, and more. All what you need to do is throwing the rod and Autofish mod will do the rest. It will automatically reel in and recast your fishing rod when you catch a fish. You can disable it using the mod’s GUI, which opens using a configurable key.
How to Use Autofish Mod:
- Very simple to use, just cast the fishing rod into the water once, and it will automatically reel in at the correct time and recast after a couple second wait.
- Configurable key (V by default) to open a GUI for changing individual settings.
- Enable Autofish – Toggles the entire mod on or off.
- Enable MultiRod – After using up a rod, it will try to auto switch to the next one in your hotbar if it exists, so you can fish for extended periods of time with multiple rods. (Switches to the first rod in your hotbar after each reel). Its sub-option, “Don’t allow rods to break with multirod”, ignores fishing rods after they are almost broken (for players who use plugins such as McMMO repair and don’t want their fishing rods to break, especially when enchanted).
Installing Instructions for Autofish Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
- Autofish requires Liteloader mod. Install it first right here
- Drop the .litemod file (download below) into your/.minecraft/mods/folder – remember to keep extension as .litemod or it will not load
- Have fun!