Better Foliage Mod is a Forge mod which enhances the appearance of vegetation, thus making the in-game Minecraft world look way more beautiful and impressive.
This mod is kind of like a must-have mod for everyone, as it’s epic and has the power to improve your visual Minecraft world in a unique way that other visual enhancement mods can’t. In Better Foliage, there are round-shaped trees, extra leaves on the foliage, more underwater plants, more types of grass and falling leaves which can even fall and float in the air. How amazing!
Better Foliage works really nice with shaders mods and also has no effect on the multiplayer server at all. The only things modified in this mod are leaves, trees, plants, grass and so on. You can easily configure the mod to your liking with a rich configuration GUI, which would be opened by pressing F8. There’ll be handy tooltips showing you the usage for each option.
Better Foliage Mod for Minecraft 1.10/1.9/1.8/1.7.10 Changelogs:
- added Optifine CTM support
- fixed Round Log shading issues
- fixed TFC grass color (MC 1.7.10)
- better Round Log axis detection & handling
- updated Log block whitelist (Thaumcraft, CookingPlus support) (MC 1.8)
- fixed leaf particles
- fixed particle textures not loading correctly
- fixed wrongly tapering Round Logs
- fixed top/bottom texture rotation for Round Logs
- Full rewrite
- More connection options for Round Logs
How to install Better Foliage Mod?
Better Foliage 2.x requires Java 8
- Download and install Forge API
- Download the mod
- Put the mod .jar file into %appdate%/.minecraft/mods
- Run the Minecraft client
Credit: OctarineNoise – Original source on CurseForge