Better PvP Mod is a useful creation for Minecraft players, especially for those who need to play against other players. Of course, the Better PvP Mod doesn’t involve hacks or cheats of some kind. Instead, with the help of this mod, you can get access to a fully functional minimap, which allows you to understand the location where you are right now and how demanding the challenges can actually be.
There are some amazing features that Better PvP Mod has offered, which makes player’s experience much more fascinating. The mod does a great job in regards to providing you with a variety of clues, which enables players to spot invisible ones or other players who themselves might be using cheats to remained undetected. Besides, if you use potions, then the Better PvP mod will allow you to understand the potion effects and it will also allow you to center on the field of view. You can also see the most valuable stuff in your inventory with this Better PvP Mod, something that make it a lot easier to manage everything properly. It’s also important to note that you can find about your weapons and armor which are already equipped on you, and these notes will all appear at the bottom of the screen, alongside your hotkey board.
In fact, the Better PvP Mod won’t break the game at all, but it might hamper your ability to play online, so you had better ask if there are some features that might get you banned. In this case, all you need is to disable the mod and re-enable it once again. Enjoy this mod and you won’t be disappointed!
Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Potion effect was blinking when the timer is below 10 seconds.
- Reworked edit mode to look nicer.
- Minimap performance improvement.
- Added an option to scale entity dots for larger resolutions.
- Bug fix: waypoints list crashing the game in The End dimension.
- Added a new “Quick Waypoint” keybind which instantly creates a waypoint when pressed. Numpad ‘+’ (ADD) by default.
- Added a new option to disable entity dot “depth” on the minimap. When turned off, entities below you won’t appear darker on the map.
How to install Better PvP Mod?
- This mod requires Forge API, download and install.
- Download the mod jar file, the download links are below for each version!
- Find the mods folder in %appdata%/.Minecraft (if not exist there after installing Forge, just create it).
- Put the mod jar file in the mods folder and run the Minecraft Launcher!
- Select the Forge profile to use in the game!
Download Links for Better PvP Mod
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: xaero96 – Original Thread on PlanetMinecraft