Having trouble running or sprinting in Minecraft? If so, you are not alone, as there are plenty of other Minecraft players that have to deal with such a hassle. There is a solution, however, thanks to the Better Sprinting Mod, which comes in the form of a cool, exciting creation.
What the Better Sprinting Mod basically does is that it allows you to access a single button sprint technique which can come in handy as you play, not to mention that at the same time this mod allows you to turn the automatic sprinting on or off depending on your needs. In order to access this, you will need to double tap W like you usually do, and then you will sprint all the time until you reach either a cliff and fall, or when you get caught on a ledge during a jump and other similar situations. It can be a little annoying to access such a situation, but on the other hand the Better Sprinting Mod is very clever and it does offer you many interesting opportunities to bring in front all of your skills to run better and faster. Check the Better Sprinting Mod right now to enjoy new experience in Minecraft world.
Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft Changelogs
- Fixed option to disable Better Sprinting to keep vanilla sprinting key mechanics.
- Fixed horse jumping.
- Added Russian localization by Adaptivity
- Added German localization by Vexatos.
- Added French localization by Mazdaller
- Added Simplified Chinese localization by 3TUSK
- Improved compatibility with other mods that modify the Controls screen
- Fixed/ bettersprinting command text when a player with the mod installed removes it and rejoins the server
- Removed support for legacy BSprint protocol
- Java 8 or newer is required
- Updated to Minecraft 1.10 (reorganized Controls menu due to vanilla Auto-jump)
- Updated mod links to https
- Minor FUI fixes
How to install Better Sprinting Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder.
Credit: chylex – Original Thread on MinecraftForum
Link download Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft 1.10/1.9.4
- BetterSprinting Mod 1.10 download link for Minecraft
- BetterSprinting Mod 1.9.4 download link for Minecraft
- BetterSprinting Mod 1.9 download link for Minecraft
- BetterSprinting Mod 1.8.8/1.8.9 download link for Minecraft
- BetterSprinting Mod 1.8 download link for Minecraft
- BetterSprinting Mod 1.7.10 download link for Minecraft