Binocular Mod adds binoculars, as you might guess from the name. What good are these binoculars ?. With them you can obviously see from a distance but you also get the following information: the distance between you and the object you are looking at the position of the block, object or mob this watching, in case of a mob also you can see the health of the same position, a compass, time of day and level of zoom. It also has six usage characteristics.
How to use Binocular Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- F – Zoom In
- V – Zoom Out
- R – Zoom Reset
- L – Zoom Lock
- N – Night Vision
- P – Waypoints
You could change the default key bindings to modify the config file directly. The location of the config file:%appdata%.minecraftconfigbinocular.cfg
- You can activate and use the Binocular in your hand by the mouse right-click
- You can quickly activate the Binocular from your inventory by pressing the L key (Lock mode). Press the L key again to put it back.
- You can use any other items while the Binocular is active.
“Long-jump”: you can teleport to the location of the point being viewed as follows:
- Click the P key to open the Waypoints gui
- Click the << button to get the viewed point’s location
- Press the Go button, and hope that you will be not a bad place
Installing Instructions for Binocular Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.