Biomes O’ Plenty Mod is one of the biggest mods in Minecraft. This mod adds over 80 new biomes to the game, ranging from fantasy to realistic world types. It also has tons of new blocks, tools and a lot of new mobs for you to discover.
With Biomes O’ Plenty mod, you have the chance to explore various biomes such as lavender fields, cherry blossom grove, savana, orchards, rain forest and lush desert. Wandering around and you might happen to see a huge bamboo forest or a magic tree with light blue leaves and blue wood. That’s pretty cool, right? You can even now explore the ocean with the fascinating coral reef biome.
Especially, there are new crafting recipes as you get some new woods and stuff in this mod. For instance, if you go to a muddy area, you can craft tools made from mud, clay and similar materials. Moreover, in Biomes O’ Plenty mod, there are amazing world types like “seasonal” and “holiday” which will change biomes to the current real-life season or holidays (such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.)
Despite using textures of several available biomes to create new features, Biomes O’ Plenty mod still brings players a whole new experience of gaming in Minecraft. Also the mod has custom spawns, so don’t be panic if there are some bizarre monsters or creatures you’ve never seen before!
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4 Changelogs
- Corrected the number version
- Fixed a crash when the game is obfuscated
- Added stone formation blocks
- Improved Redwood Forest
- Fixed palm tree generation
- Removed XZ offset for mushrooms
- Swapped leaf piles/dead leaf piles and dune grass/spectral ferns so shaders can be supported better
- Fixed some more things for generator setting
How to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu -> Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.