Blocklings Mod – Around your world on grass in most biomes maybe spawned randomly by little cute living entities. They are plenty in types, functions, shapes, color and of course the ease they bring to their owner. You can use flowers to tame them. You must find the correct flowers. Flower can tame, heal your blocklings but remember that not all flowers work. You can check their current stats. First, the blocklings may seem weak. Don’t worry! Then they will grow, level up, and they can get pretty strong compared to most mobs in game. Moreover, they also attack other mobs in the world. Along with that they have their own little inventory where they can carry things for you, plus it is the place you apply upgrades to them.
Changelogs for Blocklings Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- Added chat colours.
- Hopefully made it server compatible, but we shall see…
- Added a 1.7.10 version.
Installation Steps for Blocklings Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Blocklings Mod.
- Extract zip file.
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft.
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one.
- Put Mod file into the mods folder.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.