Bloodmoon Mod– This mod create 5% chance that bloodmoon appears in Lunar New in Minecraft world. Night in Minecraft is very dangerous and silent because of the exist of zombies, skeletons, spiders and other nasty monster that you can’t imagine. Furthermore, these nasty monsters will always chase players until ether players or they are dead; however you can create long distance with them that they lose your sights.
Main Features of Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
- A new event called the Bloodmoon that happens 5% of the time!
- More monsters that spawn quickly!
- No sleeping during a Bloodmoon to make it more difficult to play!
- Monsters do not spawn heavily in caves or in homes.
- Options are configurable so you can customize to your liking!
Steps of Installing Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft.
- Download and install Forge.
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one).
- Download the Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder.
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!