ChatLog Mod came back with two awesome version in Minecraft multiplayer server. During this mod, any of players want to communicate with other players so this mod will adapt their demand in perfect way. For instance, this mod will allow players chat with other players or even send email for others if they are offline.
Main Features of ChatLog Mod:
- Saves all chat, automatically, to a folder called “chatlogs” in .minecraft.
- Only one class file.
- Saves colors!
- Several color themes to select from.
- Doesn’t send anything to the server, meaning it won’t say anything in your place.
- You won’t even notice it’s there.
- Compatible with most other mods.
- Does not require ModLoader or Forge.
- All messages are timestamped.
- Configuration file (.minecraftconfigChatLog.properties)
Installation Guide for ChatLog Mod:.
- Download the auto-installer from the downloads page.
- Launch the installer and follow the instructions on screen.
- Select how you’d like to install ChatLog, and press the relevant Install button.
- Let the installer finish downloading and installing.
- Close the launcher, and start Minecraft.