Chicken Shed Mod is one of the simplest mod in Minecraft world because it makes chickens will shed a feather now and then. In game, chickens have low opportunities to drop feathers along with raw chicken you get to cook them and little chicken doesn’t drop anything. This mod will guarantee a feather drop from grown and baby chickens when players kill them or when they drown or set on fire. Basically, you will go around to get feathers, meats if chicken are died.
Installation Guide for Checken Shed Mod:
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur.
- Download ChickenShed Mod from the download link below.
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Find ‘mods’ folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder.
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed.
- Have fun!
Changelogs of Chicken Shed Mod:
- Added Config GUI.
- Internal Change: Fixed for Forge version 953 and above.
- Added Configuration File.