Colorful Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 allows you to dye mobs and animals all different colors. Mobs now have a chance of spawning in with a random color. If you can them you can collect the dye and use it to change the color of an vanilla or modded mob!
Some Features of Colorful Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Mobs can spawn in the world naturally with any random color!
- Dye Powder which can be used to dye any mob!
- Dyed mobs will drop a Dye Powder with the same color that mob had.
- Random Dye which can be used to apply a random color to a mob. [creative only]
- Ghost Dust which can be used to apply varying degrees of transparency. [creative only]
- Color Wand, a tool for setting precise color settings. [creative only]
- The ability for only certain mobs to spawn with color effects. [Disabled by default]
- The ability to dye other players! [disabled default]
- Fully working on both Client, Server and Lan!
- Fully functioning config file, and in game config GUI.
Installing Instructions for Colorful Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Bookshelf API.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.