As its name implies, the ComputerCraft Mod basically allows you to create your own robots in the world of Minecraft. There’s so much to enjoy with this mod, because you will have a chance to add a plenty of astounding and exciting features at any time. Have you ever been fed up with humble sound system of Minecraft and want your gaming to be more entertaining? Then, with the ComputerCraft Mod, you will be able to implement electronic music into the game as well as sound effects. Besides, the ComputerCraft Mod helps users to create complicated Redstone circuitry and customize the program that created the ComputerCraft Mod at the same time.
What we can found in the ComputerCraft Mod is close coordination of a multitude of neat things together. Computers can interact with Redstone wiring and electric wires, which can be used to properly automatize and control your world in game. Moreover, thanks to this amazing mod, you won’t have to deal any more with any issues when it comes to having a computer inside Minecraft. Instead, you can even program some things in there as well, something that surely manages to add up to the overall experience that the ComputerCraft Mod Minecraft has created.
To sum up, the ComputerCraft Mod is surely the best tool to create your own Minecraft world magically. This mod is suitable for a wide range of players, so if you have never programmed before, it is an excellent way to learn writing code skill as well in an entertaining and creative environment.
ComputerCraft Mod Changelogs
V1.76 for Minecraft 1.8
- Added Ender Modems for cross-dimensional communication.
- Fixed handling of 8-bit characters. All the characters in the ISO 8869-1 codepage can now be displayed.
- Added some extra graphical characters in the unused character positions, including a suite of characters for Teletext style drawing.
- Added support for the new commands in Minecraft 1.8 to the Command Computer.
- The return values of turtle.inspect() and commands.getBlockinfo() now include blockstate information.
- Added commands.getBlockInfos() function for Command Computers.
- Added new “peripherals” program.
How to install ComputerCraft Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for ComputerCraft Mod
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Credit: dan200 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum – Wesite: computercraft.info