You are a creative person and you love to create worlds, but those worlds you built are often barren and empty? Don’t be bored ’cause Custom NPCs Mod is just about to change that! Custom NPCs mod will actualize your imagination by allowing players to create their own NPCs with unique features and characteristics.
With this mod, you may create residents with particular jobs such as shopkeepers, political activists, nurses, or even gang members, adding liveliness and realism to your Minecraft world. You can also create animals, monsters and other mysterious creatures to make your world become more abundant.
To create mobs, firstly you will need three main items, including NPCs wand, NPCs cloner and mob spawner. You can get these three by crafting breads and sticks. Then you may start to generate NPCs and customize them to your liking. Editing a NPC’s features is quite easy, all you have to do is to fill a table asking for the NPC’s information such as name, size, appearance, jobs and so on. You can even add dialogues and a quest system to them.
Being perfect for playing around with a little bit of role-playing in it, Custom NPCs mod will bring a whole new level to your Minecraft experiencing, so give it a try and have fun!
Custom NPCs Mod for Minecraft 1.9/1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10 Changelogs
- Redone model selecting, including a way to select any ingame model
- Option to have different behavior during the night
- Mail can now be send with items
- New 2 for 1 trading (linked trading)
- Conversation job/text colors
- Boss removed
- Option to ignore cobwebs
- Natural spawning option
- Redone Dialog GUI. You can select the old on in the config file if youd rather have the wheel
- Mounter tool, so you can mount clones on any entity (you can also mount yourself on anything)
- AreaKill quest (same as kill quest only also completes for surrounding players)
- Item quest keep items
- Updated quest log
- A ton of new blocks, any blocks with wool can be recolored using dye
- Some new items
- Enchantments for staff and guns
- Commands /noppes
- Permissions for people that use MCPC+
- Lots of bug fixes
How to install Custom NPCs Mod?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu -> Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Enjoy the mod.