Dynamic Light Mod introduces some brilliant touches with Minecraft’s lighting system. Allowing player could explore the caves in easy way thanks to the dynamic lightning mod. When players hold the torch, glowstone, etc. it will light up position around you or if you throw these item, it will still light up. Especially, players can add any ID they want as shiny item through the setting files and also assists armor items. Light item still shine in water whether you hold in your hand or drop it.
Dynamic Lights now modular:
- BurningEntitiesLightSource -> Living Entities that burst into flames! Multithreaded! *expensive*
- ChargingCreeperLightSource -> Creepers about to explode light up! *cheap*
- DroppedItemsLightSource -> Dropped Items in the world. Also when they’re on fire. Multithreaded! *expensive*
- PlayerSelfLightSource -> Handheld Items and Armor on yourself. Also when you’re on fire. *cheap*
- PlayerOthersLightSource -> Handheld Items and Armor on others. Also when they’re on fire. Multithreaded! *fairly cheap*
How to install Dynamic Light Mod?
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API.
- If the file you download is NOT a .jar, if it is an archie, you NEED to open it and fine the installation instruction inside.
- Drop the downloaded file into your .minecraft/mod/ folder.