Epic People Mod is a mod that adds new things to the game that can be classified into different groups, hostile mobs and neutral mobs. However there are some cases that the hostile mob’s power and life is so strong that you can categorize them as bosses.
Features of Epic People Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- The lich king: He will spawn in Ice mountains biome and has 2000 HP. He has the sword Frostmourne. He can drop the sword but its RARE.
- The lich queen: She will spawn in ice plains biome and has 500 HP. She has the Ice staff that she can drop but it also RARE.
- The Sun God: He can spawn anywhere in your world and drops the Sun Staff. He has 150HP
- The Mood God: He can spawn anywhere and can drop the Moon Staff. He has 150HP.
- The Fire God: WIP. He can spawn anywhere (going to fix that) and has 500HP. He drops a Golden apple or a Nether Star (RARE)
- Lillispro (creator): He is the hardest boss in this mod with 5000HP and powerfull attacks. He drops the Staff of Creation. He spawns verry rare all over your world.
- Frostmourne: no special effects but high damage.
- Ice Staff: Right click to shoot powerful ice balls.
- The sun Staff: Right click to change the time to day.
- The Moon staff: Right click to change the time to night.
- Staff of Creation: Right click on a block to turn it into a diamond block.
- Creeper in disguise WIP: This is a slow mob with 15HP that (will) explode when attack you. He drops gunpowder.
- Hoodie Guy: This is the mob you will see the most in your world. He has 25HP and is not aggressive.
- Casual Girl: This girl has almost the same spawn rate that the hoodie guy. She has 25HP and is not aggressive.
- Gamer: This guy is pretty rare and is not aggressive. He drops a diamond or an Emerald.
- Rainbow Girl: The rainbow girl will light up your world and drops dye or wool. 25HP and not aggressive.
- Diver: You will find the diver in ocean biomes. He is not verrypowerfull but verry fast so dont go out in the ocean without a boat!
Installing Instructions for Epic People Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.