FighterMobs Mod brings you random abilities to mobs like Zombies and Pigmen like teleportation, sprinting and healing and more! There are also chances of negative effects on the play like blindness, poison and more. This makes it harder to fight but also makes it more interesting than the usual hack and slash. These abilities activate randomly when you hit the mobs. Therefore, if you don’t spam strikes, or if you attack from a distance, you can still clean up baddies without exposing yourself to too much risk. Becareful, the more damage you deal to a monster, the more damage it will deal to you. Watch out for the random negative potion effects mobs can dump on you too, some will cut right through your armor.
nstalling Instructions for FighterMobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download FighterMobs Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.