Have you ever imagined living in a city created on your own? Of course, this impossibly happens in your real life, but in Minecraft world, this becomes true and even much easier thanks to the FlenixCities Mod. This is one of the few mods designed around building massive cities which really does the job correctly.
When cities are made in Minecraft, details are pretty hard to make, because Minecraft is based on blocks, and you’re limited to build on a fixed grid. Also, the texture of regular Minecraft are a 16×16, which makes things blocky and blurry. The FlenixCities Mod solves those hassles. Everything about this mod is based on modules, then many new blocks and items are added into the game, such as food, office, streets or escalators, computers, shelves, and soda machines. All these items have a high resolution, and have an HD and realistic look to them. Just a few items in this mod are escalators, ATM’s, laptops, shelves, and fancy glass.
If you love living in a modern city and want to be a city builder, check out this mod right now to get amazing experience and explore your world enjoyably!
FlenixCities Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Less crashes, more blocks!
- Merged in some stuff from the old/abandoned SilvaniaMod too.
How to install FlenixCities Mod?
- Just download and install the Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the FlenixCities Core, FlenixCities Food and FlenixCities Research the jar files.
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/mods, and just put all the jar files in mods folder.