Fruit Charcoal Mod can create biofuel for example sugar cane, melons, carrots, pumpkins, wheat, potatoes and netherwarts in Fruit Charcoal, this fuel can melt up to 6 per piece fuel elements. The mod has two modes: realistic (certain fruits only give fruit charcoal) and unrealistic (any type of fruit gives fruit charcoal), these modes and some other options can be changed in the settings file.
By default, the biofuel will smelt 6 items.
Bits smelt exactly 1 item.
Base items, compressed, double compressed, Fruit Charcoals and Super Fruit Charcoals. Super Fruit Charcoals are pretty pricey, but are worth it..Considering they smelt 25k items. There’s also 4x charcoals. Just smelt charcoals!
Recipes of Fruit Charcoal Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Potatoes, Wheat, Sugarcane, Netherwart, Cacti, Carrots, Melons, and pumpkins. (In non realistic mode, charcoal and eggs are used, too.)
There are two configuration modes:
- Realism: 2 items in the mod; All smelting goes into biofuel bits, can be crafted into chunks for more efficiency. This configuration is 100% configurable for burn times and amount of chunks. (Default)
- “Not Realism”: Basically, any “fruit” smelted goes into a charcoal(fied?) version. Not very realistic.
Installing Instructions for Fruit Charcoal Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.