Gammabright Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 is a useful tool for those who play Minecraft. It is a program that helps control the brightness and allows players to see the dark corner of the game. As a support software, it helps players feel easier in the game. Here are manuals and the salient features of Gammabright mod.
Features of Gammabright Mod:
- Light up the world to your liking with a simple tap of a key!
- Adjust your brightness in-game using the arrow keys (customizable).
- Modify how much the arrow keys increment the brightness in the config file.
- Lots of other settings can be configured as well.
- Create smooth and easy brightness fades for videos.
- Supports both singleplayer and multiplayer.
- Never be unable to see at night and in caves again!
- See everything clearly underwater!
- The first highly customizable brightness fullbright mod!
How to Control Gammabright Mod:
Toggle Gammabright by tapping the “G” key. This same key turns Gammabright on and off.
To hide/unhide the text on the screen, sneak (hold shift) and then toggle Gammabright.
After enabling Gammabright, press the following keys to perform different actions.
- Holding down the “right arrow key” adds 10% to the brightness. If sneaking at the same time, it increases it by 100%.
- Holding down the “left arrow key” subtracts 10% from the brightness. If sneaking at the same time, it subtracts it by 100%.
- Tapping the “down arrow key” resets the brightness to default (whatever enabledBrightness is set to, by default 15, or 1500%). If sneaking at the same time, it will set the brightness to 0.
Installing Instructions for Gammabright Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- Download and install Liteloader here
- Download the gammabright mod, download links are bellow!
- Just go to “.minecraftmods1.8.0” and move the mod file into 1.8.0 folder!