Improved First Person Mod is made for seeking enhance player’s interface with the world surround them through allowing players to look down and see arms and chest. As well as, it will make your third-person players model to show in first person. In this Mod, players will feel themselves like being moved in real life when they are running.
Step of Installing Improved First Person Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.6.4.
- Download Render Player API 1.6.4.
- Download Improved First Person View Mod 1.6.2 o Improved First Person View Mod 1.6.4.
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “Render Player API” downloaded file into .minecraft/versions/Forgexxxx/Forgexxxx.jar.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Now you can see your feet in Minecraft!