There are many ways to explain the word “Minecraft”, one of them is ‘mining’ and ‘crafting’. With this idea, Minecraft modders created a mod which helps improve the both aspects of the game. And it’s called the Industrial Craft Mod. This mod adds a huge number of new blocks, ores (including copper, tin, uranium, etc.), and such. Especially there are some brand new items which have entirely new and unique functions.
Rubber, which can be created from sticky resin (collected from rubber trees, of course), is a very important item in this mod. It insulates you from the electrical wires while you’re doing any kind of industrial stuff. Besides there are a lot more tools for you to occupy yourself with, such as mining drill, forge hammer, mining laser, chainsaw, electric wrench, ore density scanner and so on.
IndustrialCraft mod surely brings you the sense of the industrial age and make your gaming experience become way more interesting and enjoyable! In this mod, you’ll start off your industrial age pretty early with machines like eletric furnace for cooking, extractor for rubber, compressor, macerator and even a recycler. One of the coolest things in this mod, in my opinion, is the powerful Mass Fabricator. The Mass Fabricator allows you to turn EU (energy unit) to anything you want. With this powerful machine, you even have the ablity transform an entire area, like changing a burning desert to an icy fairyland. Totally fanstatic, right!
To download the mod, it is suggested that you should have modloader like Risugami’s ModLoader or Flan’s ModLoaderMP. These two don’t have many differences and perform the same function in making IndustrialCraft mod run properly.
Industrial Craft Mod v.8.50 for Minecraft Changelogs:
- Nuke and ITNT now will properly explodes upon getting redstone
- Fixed punching people with tools (SMP) resulted in duplication of said tools
- Fixed WaterMills eating buckets in SMP
- Removed the annoying “Store Called” Console print
- Fix for WindMills crashing upon rightclick in SMP
- Nuclear Reactors won’t fake client-sided explosions in SMP anymore.
- Included the LagSpikeOfDeath fix for the IC-world-file. It reduces the amount of autosaves which caused severe lag to some people.
- Audio mod support
How to download Industrial Craft Mod?
Requires: Minecraft Forge (This is the recommended version. You may use different ones, but in that case bugs may occur.)
First install all mods above, then just put the industrialcraft-2.jar into your ‘mods’-folder located in .minecraft
- Do not unpack your minecraft.jar.
- Do not drop the whole client or the downloaded archive into your minecraft.jar.
- Do not forget to delete the META-INF folder if you didn’t delete it already.
- For 1.10:
- For 1.9.4/1.9:
- For 1.8.9:
- For 1.7.10