Infernal Mod – You can use harder and rewarding to kill. These are also quadruple amount of experience and a random enchanted drop item . What this mod basically does is making the mobs very powerful and this mod randomly adds spawning living things in the World with Diablo-style enchantments.
Infernal Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Features:
- Randomly imbues spawning Mobs in the World with Diablo-style random Enchantments, making them much harder and much more rewarding to kill.
- They also drop the quadruple amount of xp and a random enchanted item.
Infernal Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Changelogs:
- Fixed reflecting modifiers causing infinite loops when meeting other damage reflecting entities.
- Changed update tick from client render to world tick.
- Added IT translation, courtesy ofCapoFantasma97 of MCF
Infernal Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Installation Guide:
- Download and install Minecraft FORGE.
- Download the Infernal Mobs mod.
- Extract the zip file to your mods folder and drag all the files from Forge into your minecraft.jar.
- Say yes to”Merge Folders/files”.