Interdiction Pillar Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 adds special blocks that will not allow mobs to get on your territory, they will push them in the truest sense of the word. These Interdiction Pillars have multiple variants which interdict different things. At the time of release, there are currently 2 variants. Hostile Mobs, and Projectiles. These pillars can be stacked upon each other to provide multiple interdictions within one area. This is only really effective with 3 or less pillars stacked
Recipes of Interdiction Pillar Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- You can also use Not Enough Items mod and see all of the crafting recipes.
Installing Instructions for Interdiction Pillar Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.