iPixeli’s Gender Mod allows for some gender diversity in Minecraft, between players as well as monsters. This mod has got the choice to change a person right into kid or a woman in multi-player with their own hurt sound effects and the gender of any other players on a particular server through an easy-to-use GUI. Besides that, you can give them smaller bodies much like the mini zombies and baby animals that you sometimes see they running around. While this mod does add some visual variety to the game, it doesn’t really hard-code the gender thing, as this can be adjusted at any time utilizing some in-game commands. This mod mixes that are effortlessly with the design of Minecraft. So, become whatever kind of person you want to be with this mod.
iPixeli’s Gender Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Features:
- Males: Just like normal Minecraft, but with the old hurt sounds!
- Females: Are slightly smaller than males, have their own default texture, have their own hurt sound.
- Children: Are smaller, and have their own default texture based on gender.
- Zombies: There are occasional female zombies that are just like the regular ones, they use the female model and have their own default texture.
- Options: Choose which female model to use for females, turn genders on/off, turn age on/off, turn on/off zombie genders, turn on/off the gender sounds.
iPixeli’s Gender Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Installation:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.