JurassiCraft Mod is a mod made to bring prehistoric creatures to the world of Minecraft. It is inspired by Jurassic Park, but is not limited to all JP canon: as many creatures and features as possible will be added! Creatures are made from Jurassic Park style, by obtaining fossils or amber, using the fossils or amber to create DNA, inserting the DNA into eggs, and hatching the eggs.
Features of JurassiCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Tyrannosaurus Rex
New Ores and Machine Blocks:
- Fossil Ore- drops a fossil(iron rarity) and can be mined with an iron pick or higher
- Amber Ore- drops amber(diamond rarity) and can be mined with an iron pick or higherDna extractor- extracts DNA from fossils but you won’t always get DNA you might get sand, stone, or bone instead
- Cultivator- converts your DNA into an egg for you to hatch into a baby prehistoric creature
- DnaCombinator: combines DNA that is below 100% to allow players to clone dinosaurs
- Egg- is made from the DNA being converted
- Dino Meat
- Dino Bone
Installing Instructions for JurassiCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.