Just Another Spawner Mod aims to provide an alternative entity spawning system through the modification and functions of configuration files for Minecraft. Mob spawning rates no longer have to just be based on difficulty, you can specifically tailor the system to best suit your taste. It will runs in conjunction with the Vanilla spawning system. By design, it fundamentally works the same as its vanilla counterpart, but allows for greater customization by exposing and consolidating many of the properties that are involved.
Just Another Spawner Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2 Features:
- Unlock all the items for free.
- Make changes to the files in the resources directory.
- Compatible with all devices.
- Useful Players Review.
- Most of the settings within the config are world and biome specific.
- Just Another Spawner mod works by assigning a LivingHandler to every type of entity withinMinecraft.
- This then decides whether the creature should spawn at all, where it should, or even if to despawn.
- This allows for greater customization with mob spawning as you can edit the configuration the your specific taste.
Changelogs for Just Another Spawner Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2:
- Updated to latest Minecraft.
- Added default save name properties.
- Bug Fixes.
Installation Steps for Just Another Spawner Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.