Key and Code Lock Mod is a fairly simple mod which only adds 2 objects that are amazing blocked doors to the game. One works with keys and the other one with a digital code called the Code Locked Door and the Key Locked Door (and its keys too)! They will allow us to increase the security of our homes, farms or whatever we want to keep out of reach of other players. Moreover, this mod adds Redstonelocks (key and code locked) in the game. Both doors you just have to place like normal ones. Then you have to set a combination or a key for the door:
- Key Locked Door: Just craft a key and rightclick the door to pair them!
- Copying keys: You can duplicate a key by putting it with a fresh key into the crafting grid.
- Code Locked Door: Rightclick it and the code GUI should show with the message. Type in the code you want and click OK.
- Redstone locks: Work like doors. Redstone power is emitted directly in all directions and to the bottom also with one solid block between!
- Remover Chip: If you want to remove a door just open it and then rightclick it with the Remover Chip!
Key and Code Lock Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2 Features:
- Unlock all the items for free.
- Make changes to the files in the resources directory.
- Very helpful. 100% solution.
- Compatible with all devices.
Installation Steps Key and Code Lock Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.