KUDA Shaders mod gives your Minecraft world a whole new brilliant look that will definitely amaze you. There are a bunch of great things added in this mod, including shadows, new lighting system, godrays, blur effects, several little differences in animation and so on. These things aggregate and make your normally unpolished-looking Minecraft become more vivid and realistic than ever before.
If you’d love your in-game world to have a blue and cold look, you may have KUDA Shaders v4. If you like a warmer look with a glorius sun glare feature, then we’ve got v5 for you. In recent updates, shading effects for bodies of water has been added. Unfortunately, it seems that the creator of this mod has stopped working on it, so there might be no more updates in the future. But don’t be disappointed. As it won’t get any new updates, you will also not have to worry about how to get your Minecraft compatible with some new version of this mod.
KUDA Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.10/1.9.4/1.8.9 Changelogs
- Improved godrays, lens flare, water heightmap
- Torchlight radius got larger effect area
- Before the rain and after rain effect changed
- Waving fire added
- Rain textures are improved
How to install KUDA Shaders Mod?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.9 or 1.8
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod.
- Extract file.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag KUDA Shaders Mod folder into that.
- Select KUDA Shaders Mod and select “Done”.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credit: DeDelner – Original thread on minecraftforum.net
Link download KUDA Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.10/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- KUDA Shaders v5.0.6 - Lite
- KUDA Shaders v5.0.6 - Medium
- KUDA Shaders v5.0.6 - High
- KUDA Shaders v5.0.6 - Ultra