Laser Level Mod– the target of this mod is assisting players to create straight lines and place accurate numbers of blocks to receive exactly result to build constructions. In this mod, participants will become an architect and have chance to make map for other sport players. In addition, you will get opportunity to construct houses and others amazing constructions that you’ve ever seen. To do that, players can use laser lightning which are already in mod, just like ruler-shaped things with tiny balls floating in fluid.
Main Features in Laser Level Mod:
- Basic Laser – Can’t have upgrades on it. Mostly used for quick redstone signals up, down, left, right, forward, backwards.
- Advanced Laser – Can apply multiple upgrades (Fire, Damage, Pull, Push, Invisible) to make amazing lasers.
- Reflector – Right click with screwdriver to open and close inputs and output sides. Combine laser attribute together he and colour!
- Colour Converter – Right click on it with dyes to change the colour it will turn lasers into. Put a laser in one end it will be painted colour on the other end.
- Laser Detector – When a laser hits it it will emit a redstone signal.
- Laser Seeking Googles – See invisible lasers.
Laser Level Mod’s Installation Guide:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
- Enjoy it.