MasterChef Mod adds more than 100 foods into the game, including crops and new furnaces! Especially, the mod has 8 new crops (strawberries, blueberries, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, asparaguses, salads & corns!)
MasterChef Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Features:
- You can find strawberry bushes randomly in all forest biomes. (Taiga, and other forests).
- You can find blueberry bushes randomly in the cold forest biomes. (Taiga).
- Tomato bushes can be found at the extreme hills biome.
- Bell pepper bushes can be found also in the extreme hills biome, but is very rare.
- The Onion bush can be found at birch forests.
- Asparagus randomly generates in roofed(dark) forests.
- Salad Seeds can be get from 1% chance in tall grass.
- The other furnaces all have dual inputs.
- In the sauce maker, you need to place a bowl in the second input.
- In the Ice Cream Maker, you need to “store” the fuel in it.
- One of the inputs needs to be filled with sugar, the other one needs something like strawberry, chocolate,…
- In the Cook Furnace needs one input butter, in the other one just the chicken or things like that.
- It cooks twice as fast, but you can only cook food in there.
MasterChef Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Installation Guides:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the ?mods? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.