Medieval Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 is a mod created many of the effigy in Minecraft. Confusing? Read below!
- Brigand: realistic equivalent of skeleton, based on its code
- Bandit: based on zombie code, equiped with steel sword
- Tribesman: based on zombie code, equiped with stone or iron axe
All those mobs drop random amount of gold coins, which can be crafted back into gold. Be aware that they are smarter and faster than the undead. Adjust the config file considerably. Also they don’t mind the sun.
Installing Instructions for Medieval Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.