Millénaire mod is a Minecraft mod which adds many villages of differrent races and cultures. They’re kind of like little empires.
Unlike the default NPC villages, Millénaire’s villages are so much more complex. Residents here can do a lot of things, such as to grow crops, trade with the player or even go to war with other villages. They can also build their own town hall with new unique blocks and materials.
In a village, you might find people from every classes, like farmers, lumberjacks, soldiers, traders and a chief. Gaining respect of local residents through activities such as trading with them and killing bandits and other enemies around, you can eventually become the chief of a village (when your reputation is high enough). Especially, different village cultures like India or Japanese speak in their native languagues, so don’t freak out if you can’t understand what they are saying.
Millenaire NPC Village Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2 Changelogs
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Improved the Chinese Civilization
How to install Millénaire NPC Village mod?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile
- Go to Start Menu and Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Put the Millenaire Mod NPC Village file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge Profile