Minecraft Comes Alive Mod is a very unique mod which is used to implement many interesting features. By using such a complicated idea, the mod developer has inserted every planned feature into the mod, and has made it simple, easy to use and extremely efficient. Beside that, it is also very productive and effective for many aspects of day-to-day life.
Changelogs for Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- When the player dies, the charm prevents the player from dieing, healing the player his full amount of hearts.
- Updated compatibilty for noHero’s more Health mod.
- Charms now contain a charm ( a positive word believed to have magic benefit).
- All recipes now need 1 Ink, basicly to rewrite the Charm. (no feathers included yet).
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Installation Guide:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.