Mob Amputation Mod was created by Ichun. Its name shows everything about this mod, it contains Amputate legs, arms and head on mobs.
- Tools will have a random chance of amputating limbs of mobs.
- Swords and axes being the highest, followed by pickaxes, arrows and fishing hooks, and finally spades.
- Can be configured to allow 100% success in amputation with any item (Like in the video)
- Works only on Skeletons, Zombies and Zombie Pigmen.
Headless mobs will eventually die after a brief moment. (Can be toggled)
- Skeleton’s attacking behaviour changes when its bow arm is cut off! (This is disabled in SMP)
- Gibs can be punched. Perfect for entertainment purposes.
- Works on SMP too!
- Zombie Pigmen (with blood!)
- Zombies (with blood!)
Installing Instructions for Mob Amputation Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- There will be a config file generated in the config folder which will allow you to disable or edit certain effects.
Link download Mob Amputation Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10
For 1.8 Mob Amputation Mod 1.8 For 1.7.10 Mob Amputation Mod 1.7.10 For 1.7.2 Mob Amputation Mod 1.7.2 For 1.6.4 Mob Amputation Mod 1.6.4 For 1.6.2 Mob Amputation Mod 1.6.2 For 1.5.2 Mob Amputation Mod 1.5.2