Shout out to all the Anime fans playing Minecraft out there, Minecraft now has got something special for you! And it’s called Mob Talker 2 mod. The mod provides you an amazing tool which will transform all the mobs in Minecraft into anime girls. And they can even talk to you, just like some dating simulation games in Japan, but way cooler.
The Mob Talker 2 added a scripted dialogue system and the speaking capability to a bunch of mobs in Minecraft. Moreover, when you start a conversation with one mob, its normal pixel appearance will change to some cute-and-hot-looking anime character that would definitely melt your heart. Talking with Creepers, Spiders, Enderman, Villagers, and even befriending them, it’s surely a fun thing to do. Even if you’re not an Anime fan, the mod is still a great thing to try out. It makes you feel less lonely, especially if you are a talkative and extrovert person. And above it all, talking with a cute Anime girl is definitely more pleasing than fighting those normally ugly mob in Minecraft, isn’t it?
In order to interact with the mobs, you’ll need a Mob Talker. It can easily be crafted with a glowstone and a stick put below. Grab this tool and right-click at a mob to communicate with it. There are some available default scripts, but if you want to, you can also write custom scripts and stories for your own mobs. Remember, the only thing can be limited here is your imagination. So feel free to write whatever you want and make the best communication dialogue ever!
Mob Talker 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 Changelogs:
- Fixed a bug that caused the process to continue running in the background if a player was still talking when closing the server (integrated or dedicated)
- Fixed script files from zip files being read with the wrong encoding.
- Added 4 important functions that were missing by accident
- Script exceptions should be much clearer now.
- Scripts are now loaded/unloaded on world load/unload, allowing you to simply relog to reload a script in SP.
- Removed Herobrine sprites.
How to install Mob Talker 2 mod?
- Minecraft Forge
- Java 8
- Make sure you have the above prerequisites installed.
- Download MobTalker2 from CurseForge.
- Put the file you downloaded into
.minecraft/mods/. If that folder does not exist, you have to start Minecraft with Forge at least once.
- Check if you have an active internet connection. That is because MobTalker2 will automatically download all required libraries on first use.
- Start your Minecraft client or server.
Credit: Chimaine – Original source on www.mobtalker.net