ModLoader Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 is the dynamic tool that can act as a root modification manager for Minecraft. Once downloaded, Risugami ModLoader allows you to easily install mods by putting its files into the Jar file. ModLoader prevents conflicts between the mods that change the gameplay experience and objective identifications. Developers often use this tool to decompile this mod to make their own mod work in harmony with the latest version of Minecraft. The current Risugami ModLoader is used for Minecraft version 1.6.2.
Installing Instructions for ModLoader Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Run the Minecraft latest launcher and download v1.6.4
- Open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft/versions and press Enter.
- Copy/Duplicate the directory named 1.6.4 and paste as 1.6.4ML (you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
- Enter new/duplicated directory and also rename the Jar and Json files, make sure they match directory name. (For e.g. 1.6.4ML.jar – 1.6.4ML.json)
- Open the json file in your preferred text editor program and change the following:
to “id”: “1.6.4ML”
- Now download modloader zip file from the link below and open it.
- Open 1.6.4ML.jar file using WinRAR and drag and drop modloader zip file contents into the jar.
- Start Minecraft launcher, create a new profile that uses your duplicated jar file (1.6.4ML.jar) so you can utilize modloader functions.