Finding it confusing to install a Mod ? You just want to play the game but don’t want to have to spend much time researching those so called “technical information”. Hey ! This thing is here to help you with this buddy ! ModLoader for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.4/1.6.4/1.5.2 makes it way easier for Minecrafters enjoy their very own Minecraft.
It goes without saying that Minecraft is one of the games that have the largest number of Mods Version enabling gamers to enhance their playing experience. So, the job of ModLoader here is to make sure the gaming process of players to be as smoothest as it can be. ModLoader helps Minecrafters acknowledging which Mods can be played along with other ones, so that they know which Mods should they install, if this wonderful function of one Mod is still available with another one or not. Such an incredible tool that Mod developers also use it in their final stages of completing a Mod.
It can be ensured that ModLoader won’t change any thing in a Mod version, It does nothing but puts your experience to the maximum level of stability.
- If you are using the Minecraft versions 1.7.4 and 1.6.x you need to run the Minecraft launcher and download version 1.6.4 and then open the Start menu and type: %appdata%/.minecraft/versions then hit the Enter button.
- Next you’ll need to copy the directory named 1.6.4 and paste it as 1.6.4ML. You can rename this file if you wish. Then enter the new (duplicated) directory and also rename the .Jar and .Json files, be sure they match the directory name.
- Open up the .Json file in a text editor or Word document and change “id”: “1.6.4” to “id”: “1.6.4ML” then download Modloader zip file using this link below
- Then open 1.6.4ML.jar file using WinRAR and drag and drop the Modloader zip file into the jar. Then begin your Minecraft launcher, create a new profile that uses your duplicated jar file (1.6.4ML.jar) so you can make the full use of Modloader’s functions.
- Installing ModLoader for Minecraft 1.7.4 in Windows is simpler as you can download Minecraft Forge by following this link: Minecraft Forge then run Minecraft Launcher and select a Forge profile.
- Again you will need to right-click on your Start button and select “Run” and type in %appdata%/.minecraft. Put the Modloader file into the mods folder but don’t extract it when you do so.
Forge Modloader(FML) Minecraft 1.8 : Download Forge Modloader(FML) Minecraft 1.8
Forge Modloader(FML) Minecraft 1.7.10 : Download Forge Modloader(FML) Minecraft 1.7.10
Forge Modloader(FML) Minecraft 1.7.2 : Download Forge Modloader(FML) Minecraft 1.7.2
ModLoader 1.7.4 and 1.6.x: Download ModLoader 1.7.4 and 1.6.x
ModLoader For 1.6.2: Download ModLoader For 1.6.2
- Sound Fix: Download Sound Fix
ModLoader For 1.6.1: Download ModLoader For 1.6.1
ModLoader For 1.5.2: Download ModLoader For 1.5.2
ModLoader For 1.5.1: Download ModLoader For 1.5.1
ModLoader For 1.5: Download ModLoader For 1.5
ModLoader For 1.4.7/1.4.6: Download ModLoader For 1.4.7/1.4.6
Credit to: www.file-minecraft.com