Mouse Tweaks Mod is a really helpful Minecraft mod which allows you to use your mouse more effectively and, thus, boost your crafting capability.
Have you ever felt bored to tears having to click all the time to do stuff in Minecraft? Building things, fighting enemies, collecting resources, cultivating, and especially crafting, every single action in Minecraft needs a click to be done. And it’s quite a big nuisance sometimes. Cheer up now as the Mouse Tweaks Mod is here to solve all your problems (well, actually just some of them).
As the name suggests, the mod adds several adjustments to the crafting mechanism, especially with the clicking-related stuff. From now on, instead of having to click hundreds of times to place items in the crafting bench, you just simply need to hold the right-click, drag items to each square you want them to be and everything will be automatically done. With this amazing feature, you’ll no longer need to waste a great deal of time on boring stuff and have more free time to do other necessary things in Minecraft.
Besides, there are a lot more time-saving features in this mod to help organize and manipulate items neatly with only one click. Download and explore the mod yourself. Hope you’ll enjoy!
Mouse Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9/1.8.9 Main Features:
- Quickly pick up or move items of the same type
- Scroll to move items between inventories
- Click and drag to place items, especially, if you drag over a slot multiple times, an item will be put there multiple times.
Mouse Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9/1.8.9 Changelogs:
- Fixed RMB Tweak still being partially active when disabled.
- Fixed the config file not being created.
Now the config file is read when you open the config menu.
- Added the LiteLoader support back.
- Added Forge mod configuration support, so you can set stuff up in a GUI now, even when in-game. Find it in Mod Options -> Mouse Tweaks -> Config.
- Added the Forge updateJSON support, now Forge will check for Mouse Tweaks’ updates.
- Added the clientSideOnly specification to the Forge loader to prevent the mod from loading serverside and crashing.
- You can now change the OnTick method at runtime.
- Dropped support for the Minecraft Profiler OnTick method.
- Dropped some (most likely obsolete) mod compatibility code, I will remake it if needed when the mods actually update.
- Some serious refactoring is in progress.
How to install Mouse Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9/1.8.9?
- Install either Minecraft Forge or LiteLoader (or both).
- Drop the mod’s JAR file into the mods/<Minecraft version> folder in your .minecraft directory. For example, for Minecraft 1.7.2 it would be mods/1.7.2.
Credit: YaLTeR97 – Original thread on minecraftforum.net