Ninja Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 is a mod which gives you the feeling like a true ninja, hidden in darkness and murder mysteriously. Basically, this mod implements a number of new melee weapons like katanas, along with surikens to attack from a range. It also adds one structure, the dojo, which will spawn randomly in areas throughout a newly generated worlk. Getting back to the katanas, you have a standard weapon of the ninja, it just for slicing and then four different elemental variants – fire, water, earth and wind. These all have unique effects when they are used as tools, as well as in the heat of combat.
About the Katanas:
- The first elemental katana is the Flame Katana. It will set mobs on fire when hit, and also works like a flint and steel.
- The second elemental katana is the Water Katana. It will slow down mobs when they are hit, simulating being underwater, and also works like a water bucket on the ground.
- The third elemental katana is the Earth Katana. It can hoe grass without loss of durability, and can poison mobs.
- The fourth and final elemental katana is the Air Katana. It can launch mobs into the air with one swift gust.
Installing Instructions for Ninja Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Back up your minecraft.jar every time you download the mod.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge API Mod
- Remove META-INF.
- Test Minecraft make sure it isn’t a blackscreen.
- Then open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bin
- Then, open “mods” folder
- Drag and drop all the files Ninja Mod into “mods” folder