Ores & Coins Mod adds all sorts of new ores and coins to Minecraft. The Electrum furnace is added this mod that lets players create ore alloys. Merchants will now spawn in your Minecraft world. If you’re more of a long-term investment kind of Minecraft player, you can also store your coins at a bank.
Changelogs of Ores and Coin Mod:
- 7 new ores.
- Added a new furnace.
- Added copper- , Silver- , gold- , Iron- and electrum dust.
- Added electrum alloy.
- Changed the texture of the silver block.
- Merchant currently removed.
Features of Ores and Coin Mod:
- Coppercoins, Silvercoins, Goldcoins: With coins you can buy new things at the “Bank”-block(Diamonds, Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, etc.).
- You can craft the corresponding tools, swords, armor and blocks from the different materials.
- A mob called “Merchant”, which has a similar function as the “Bank”-block. He also drops coins and follows the player if the player hold a goldcoin in his hand!
- Crafting Recipes for the chain armor.
- A new Creative Tab.
Steps to Install Ores and Coin Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the latest version of the Ores & Coins Mod from here.
- Drag and drop the entire Ores & Coins Mod .zip folder into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Start playing and enjoy!