OtakuCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2 adds many new wonderful things to Minecraft such as weapons, ores, items, food and also 3D items. It is designed based on different animes and it includes and some weapons and as time goes on more and more of the weapons will become 3D this will be an on going mod with new items being added all the time. Some of the animes the mod is based off at current: HighschoolDxD, Is this a zombie, Sword Art Online, Heavens Lost Property and many others.
Recipes of OtakuCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2:
- Use Not Enough Items or CraftGuide Mod to get all crafting recipes.
Installing Instructions for OtakuCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.