Picture In Picture Mod is a great support mod to your Minecraft. But it was not simple considering to other mods. It allows you to enable / disable the image while playing the game. You can choose to display those slightly different POV with one simple command. You’ll optionally change the configuration to suit mod. However, this mod is limited to not duplicate the name of the player together.
Steps to Install Picture In Picture Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.