Pistronics Mod added parts, rods, and extensions which will display a preview for parts. New item like Saw that use to remove single parts from part blocks, rods, and extensions. You can fix the config option to disable part preview, or set part preview opacity. To attach to extensions and rod extension you will need Super Glue. All these things allows you to not only move and rotate structures of connected elements but also move Blocks with TileEntitys like Chests, Dispenser, etc. You can build swing doors, bridges or elavators to only name a few of the possibilities.
Pistronics Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features:
- This mod will add Machines that can move and rotate things!
- Pistronics Mod Pros and Cons.
Changelogs for Pistronics Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2:
- Blocks not rendering at all sometimes fixed.
- Crash on breaking part blocks in survival fixed.
- Blocks like torches, buttons, and more can no longer be placed on Extension except the front fixed.
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft.
Installation Steps of Pistronics Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.