PixelCam Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a mod about taking video in game which made by the developer named ‘CrushedPixel’. This mod is like the camera studio for Minecraft world which will help to address to anybody wanting to make a video inside the game while you are playing. Not only that, the depth control over the camera displacement is also included.
This mod will not allow you to cheat in any way. If you want to use this mod on a server, you’ll have to be in Gamemode 1 and have the permissions to use the /tp command – otherwise the server might kick you.
How to use PixelCam Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
The following commands are added by the PixelCam Mod:
- /cam p – adds a waypoint at the current position and head rotation. (Shortcut: ‘p’)
- /cam start – travels the path in the given time. Example: /cam start 1m20s
- /cam stop – interrupts travelling.
- /cam goto – teleports to the specified waypoint.
- /cam clear – removes all waypoints
Installing Instructions for PixelCam Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.