Pokecube Revival Mod added to your Pokemon world that can catch up to you and can help chop and cut things! This is the revival of the venerable Pokecube Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 final released. Originally made by Manchou, updated and heavily modified by Thutmose. This mod adds pokemon minecraft, so that it is designed to adapt to the environment of Minecraft. The Pokecube Sounds is just a resource pack containing the sounds, it is uploaded separately to streamline the bug fix updates for the main mod. The sounds will not change, hence are labeled as a release, despite the main mod being labeled as alpha. It was Freely inspired by the Nintendo franchise ‘Pokémon’ and the video games developed by Game Freak.
Installing Instructions for Pokecube Revival Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Pokécube Core and Origin and Pokécube Sounds.
- Go to %appdata%.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drop the .jar files into the mods folder.
- Drop the .zip file into the resource packs folder.
- Run minecraft and select the Pokécube Sounds resource pack.
- Enjoy the mod.